It is our pleasure to inform you that TEEM Academy has been issued CARF accreditation. We are very excited about this achievement and our future development as we continue to work with CARF to help TEEM Academy reach new heights.
Accreditation applies to the following program(s)/service(s):
- > Community Employment Services: Employment Supports
- > Community Employment Services: Job Development
- > Comprehensive Vocational Evaluation Services
- > Employee Development Services
- > Employment Planning Services
- > Transition Services
What is accreditation?
- > Accreditation is official recognition that our organization is guided by internationally recognized service standards and best practices.
- > CARF accreditation consists of ongoing consultation and in-depth on-site reviews to help our organization achieve the highest quality of care for our customers.
- > Accreditation demonstrates that our organization has opened its service delivery and business processes to outside scrutiny to improve the quality of our programs.
- > Accreditation is a public statement that our organization strives to ensure that our services are of the highest possible quality.
What does accreditation mean to persons served ?
- > Accreditation demonstrates to customers that our organization is committed to reducing risk, addressing health and safety concerns, respecting cultural and individual preferences, and providing the best possible quality of care.
- > Accreditation demonstrates that our organization values the input of our clients and is accountable to the community.
- > Accreditation demonstrates that our organization has made a specific commitment to put the needs of our residents at the center of everything we do.
- > Accreditation indicates that our organization respects the rights and individuality of our patients.
What is CARF International?
- > CARF International provides a framework, then consults and advises health and human service organizations to help improve their service quality.
- > CARF International is a nonprofit accreditor of health and human services. Its goal is to ensure that persons served to remain at the center of the service delivery process.
- > CARF International is a nonprofit organization that offers accreditation services and support for health and human services programs.